We are looking for a qualified and committed Speech Pathologists to provide effective treatments for our clients. The therapists will be in charge of diagnosis and assessments of speech conditions in clients. The treatments will have to be planned and closely monitored. Speech therapists working for us should have a compassionate and relatable personality and be able to work with patients of all ages.
Speech pathologists at Care24 will be responsible for:
- Diagnosis and treatment of speech, language and swallowing disorders.
- Creating individualized treatment plans according to the diagnosis of the patient.
- Perform screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating families and caregivers of the patients about speech disorders and its causes, the disabilities and the trauma involved.
- Keeping detailed records of the patient’s condition, treatment and progress.
- Keeping appropriate parties like the family, medical professionals and teachers updated with the client’s condition and progress.
The speech therapist should have:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Valid state license or certification.
- Experience with specific age groups will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of speech related conditions, causes and treatments.
- Communication, verbal and coaching skills must be without fault.
- Proficiency with computers, especially patient and healthcare databases.
- Kind and compassionate nature with strong observational skills.