We are looking for qualified registered nurses to join our team at Care24. The nurses will be in charge of providing quality healthcare to our patients by providing full initial assessment, administering medications, keeping records and monitoring vitals. Candidates applying should have a patient, calm and resilient nature as they will be working in a fast-paced environment with different kinds of people.
Nurses will be in charge of:
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate health care records and reports.
- Recording and taking patient vital signs and medical information.
- Notify clinical manager about any health condition changes or concerns.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting and recording patient treatment and recovery progress, changes in symptoms and resulting condition.
- Supervision of LPN, CNA and HHA.
- Preparing patients for examination and treatment.
- Advice patients and their families on various heath conditions.
- Assist physicians during treatment.
- Assessing, planning and implementing patient nursing care plans with fellow healthcare team members.
- Follow treatment plans as directed by doctors according to patient’s conditions and symptoms.
To be a registered nurse at Care24, the candidate must have:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN)
- Current state license as a registered nurse.
- American heart Association BLS/CPR.
- ACLS certification.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience of working in emergency rooms and intensive care.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with hospital staff and interact with patients and their families.