Care24 is looking for dedicated and committed professionals to provide therapy to restore mobility and motion to help our clients function to the best of their ability. Our therapists will be tasked to provide accurate diagnosis and treatment, with intervention techniques and rehabilitation services.
Physical therapists should be able to:
- Offer cost effective treatments to improve motion, mobility and functionality.
- Identify patients’ needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Reduce the need for medications.
- Provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop long and short-term treatment care plans involving effective techniques.
- Creating fitness and wellness-oriented programs streamlined to the patient’s specific needs.
- Provide personalized care based on evidence and observation.
- Motivate patients to work hard and finish their programs to maximize functionality.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle by to improve patients’ strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Evaluate results and monitor progress and results.
- Prepare detailed documentation of the patient’s treatment and progress.
- Consult and practice with other health care professionals.
Physical therapists working for Care24 must have:
- License to practice as a physical therapist.
- Minimum of one year experience in their field.
- Proof of work experience as a physical therapist.
- Intensive education and clinical expertise in their field.
- Ability to handle patients with different temperaments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Drive to grow professionally.
- Professionalism and dedication to their work.
- Graduate degree or above in physical therapy.